Candida, More Than a Yeast Infection
(Guest Blogger from Egypt)
If you have ever
- felt an over all sickness,
- if you have ever taken prescription drugs--antibiotics,
- sought the help of a lot of doctors,
- have taken birth control pills,
- issuses with fatigue and/or muscle aches,
- food sensitivities, and/or allergies,
- digestive problems,
- cravings for sugar--something sweet,
- brain fog,
- issues with deppression and/or feelings of irritability,
- chemical, perfume, and/or tobacco smoke sensitivities...
If so, these problems could be yeast related.
As for a definition, Candida albicans is a yeast, a single-cell living organism which lives on the surface of all living things, such as fruits, vegetables, grains, as well as the skin, thus contributing in a variety of ways to the health of its owner.
Did you know that women between the ages of 20 and 55 are more prone to develop problems affiliated with yeast?
Most symptoms include, but are not limited to:
- weight gain
- frequent vaginal yeast infections
- frequent urinary tract infections
- burning sensation in the vulva
- low libido/no sex drive
- pain during intercourse
- interstitial cystitis
Believe it or not, both men, as well as children can develop issues in the area of yeast.
Other issues/complaints possibly yeast related are:
- tingling sensations
- ringing in the ears
- body odor, including bad breath
- hair loss
- multiple sclerosis
- Chrohn's disease
- ITBS--irritable bowel syndrome
- rheumatoid arthritis
- myasthenia gravis--muscle weakness
Have I got your attention now? If so, I am more than positive you know someone who has had at least one of these issue at some point in their life. If indeed that is the case, please feel free to check out my website at the following URL:
For more information, click on this link.
Here we discuss in more detail what Candida is, more symptoms, how water, wholefood nutrition, etc. play a part in how to go about getting a better understanding of these things can equip you with the things you need so as to go about healing itself.
Sign up to receive emails of my blog
�ª Grab this Headline Animator
Dec 02, 16 09:26 AM
Recipe Calzones, homemade bread with a wonderful pizza or spinach-ricotta filling.
Dec 01, 16 09:59 AM
A tip about licorice for digestion, including a form called DGL which provides the benefit without the possible side effects.
Nov 30, 16 11:05 AM
THE HIDDEN BENEFITS OF DARK CHOCOLATE You may be surprised to hear that dark chocolate contains more antioxidants than blueberries. Antioxidants A hidden